So many brands to choose from, but only one to look for - ASATA!
ASATA General Information
Friday, 14 December 2012
Why use an ASATA Member?
28 December 2011
- The best value for money – An ASATA Member will tell you about
all the available choices, special promotions and advise on the quality
and value of a particular product.
- Maximum choice – You will be given a wide variety of travel
options and quotes from competing travel suppliers.
- Convenience – An ASATA Member will source all aspects of your
trip, including air tickets, accommodation, car rental and more.
- Customer advocate – If you experience a problem on your trip
an ASATA Member will act on your behalf to put it right.
- Expert guidance – ASATA Professional Travel Consultants use
their extensive knowledge and experience to create, sell and manage
various travel related products to the corporate and SME market, as
well as the traveling public.
- Personalised service – ASATA Members understand what you want
and understand the extent that the products can deliver. You won’t
be dealing with some impersonal voice on the end of the phone but someone
who is determined to deliver value.
- Professional advice – All ASATA accredited travel agencies
and travel professionals have the experience, training and knowledge
to ensure that in every instance you get the best travel package, at
the right price.
- Timing savings – all the information is at the ASATA Members
fingertips and can be pulled in seconds.
- Trust – ASATA Members are a local business in your area, not
an anonymous website. You know how to reach us and who we are.
- Satisfaction – unbiased information. We work for you, the
consumer, not for the airline or any other travel supplier. Our only
objective is to get you the best value and a level of service that ensures
that you will come back and see us again!
updated: 17 September 2012
A number of non-ASATA members are using the ASATA name and logo to lend
their businesses credibility. As a service to both the industry
and travellers, ASATA now "names and shames" ...
read more »
+ Certificate of Carbon Offset
Call: 011 327-7803, Fax: 011 327-7827, Email:
email@example.com, Web: www.asata.co.za