Sound advice at a challenging time in our industry and no more opportune a time to share it than at this year’s ASATA conference in Mauritius.
Get ready for one of the UK’s leading speakers on the subject of change, workplace relationships and motivation. Paul McGee promises a practical, relevant message that can make an immediate impact on people’s professional and personal lives modeled around his book entitled SUMO (Shut Up, Move On).
Dealing with change, building better relationships, developing a resilient attitude to life, maintaining morale and motivation, dealing with stress, inspiring confidence and releasing potential are just some of the positive results at the heart of SUMO.
McGee will take us through the six principles of SUMO:
1. Changing your t-shirt: Taking responsibility for where you find yourself in life.
2. Develop fruity thinking: The impact and importance of attitude and mindset.
3. Hippo time is OK: Managing your emotions and developing resilience under pressure.
4. Remember the beach ball: Building better relationships with customers and colleagues.
5. Learn Latin: How to overcome procrastination and take positive action.
6. Ditch Doris Day: Forget ‘whatever will be will be’ and take action to create what you want.
You’re probably thinking: ‘Not another motivational speaker’, but Paul comes highly recommended as a catalyst to helping you change the way you think, work and live; taking powerful and positive action in a challenging environment.
If you’re interested in reading more about him, click here