The Travel Corporation (TTC) is opening up its Destination Management Company (DMC) portfolio to other travel companies and businesses to white label and tailor, in response to opportunities made apparent during the pandemic.
TTC has twelve Destination Management Companies (DMCs) offering holidays, local experiences, corporate travel and ancillary services across Africa, Europe, the Americas, and the South Pacific, and already operates as ground handler for a number of internationally recognised travel brands. Realising the potential to expand and grow in this space, TTC’s new website, marketing assets, and training will bring the range of experiences, global footprint, and financial benefits to life.
The core pillars of TTC’s Destination Management portfolio are:
- Local expertise, global footprint – twelve DMCs operating in Africa, Europe, The Americas, and the South Pacific, available to businesses in multiple selling regions worldwide.
- 101 years of experience – delivering award-winning travel and hospitality experiences with proven excellence, acclaimed by industry, media, and customer review sites.
- Risk-free investment – TTC assumes all the risk of currency fluctuation, as businesses can pay in their local currency. Furthermore, TTC’s financial strength, longevity, and integrity provide the ultimate peace of mind that investments are safe.
- Committed to guest wellbeing – with updated wellbeing protocols and the best care team (both on the road and with 24/7 office support), partners and guests can trust in the family of brands’ commitment to providing a greater sense of comfort when travelling.
- Committed to Making Travel Matter – with an industry-leading Climate Action Plan, and responsible travel at the heart of its business, companies can be sure that their brand will be delivering experiences that support people, planet, and wildlife in each destination.
Through longstanding industry connections TTC’s DMCs can deliver a range of unique and often exclusive experiences including:
- Sunrise visit to Bruce Munro’s Field of Light installation at Uluru, exclusive to AAT Kings
- 4×4 off-road drive in a Land Rover through the breath-taking scenery of the Scottish Highlands with a local safari ranger, looking out for grouse, red deer and golden eagles with Brendan Vacations
- Visit to a Lizauli village in Namibia, meeting the community and learning about their daily lives and customs including meeting a healer and enjoying traditional dancing, with Cullinan Namibia
- Meeting a champion dog musher and his huskies in Alaska with Destination America
- Enjoying a hot air balloon ride over the Serengeti or a private island escape off the coast of Mozambique with Grosvenor Tours
- Truffle hunting in Meteora, Greece followed by a meal of truffle pasta prepared outdoors in the field with Siva Travel
- Dining after hours in the Vatican or learning to flamenco dance with TTC Europe & UK