Air Mauritius has issued the following guidelines to ensure a smooth, timeous check-in:
- Proof of accommodation, private lodging, letter confirming address or invite or Hotel booking confirmation with name and dates
- Travel insurance indicating Covid cover
Covid-19 Travel Insurance
Passengers should ensure that their Mandatory Travel Insurance, mentions COVID-19 cover. Mauritius requires that the wording of the travel insurance cover mentions that COVID-19 is covered and not just medical expense cover. Passengers will be denied if the cover does not include COVID-19 cover.
- Health forms as per below as per website below
Forms must be downloaded and completed by the passengers before Check-in at OR Tambo.
These forms will not be made available at the Airport!
- Vaccinated passengers are required to fill in the forms as mentioned on the website, passenger locator form and the health self-declaration form. Travellers staying at hotels or other accommodation, including home, are required to fill in the health laboratory form over and above the other 2 forms. The completed forms will have to be handed over on arrival in Mauritius to immigration and health officials.
- Unvaccinated passengers will have to go to a quarantine facility for 14 nights and fill in all the 3 forms as mentioned above.
- Negative PCR Test obtained 72 hours prior to boarding
Please ensure that clients are fully aware of the entry requirements.
All information can be found on the following links :